Image Map

Sunday, January 31, 2016

A Beautiful Blush Retreat


As many of you know, my design style has a feminine flair. Many of you may also know, that I am a huge fan of interiors that are neutral or have a soft palette. So, you can understand why I fell hard for this room designed by the talented Anne Hepfer. This living room speaks to me. Perfect gray walls, tailored white upholstery, hints of gold, touches of texture and the perfect blush pink accents...this space has it all! 


The touch of blush in this space really sets it apart. Anne masterfully created a space that is not only completely gorgeous, but absolutely livable. Is it any wonder this room makes me swoon?!?

In honor of my love for blush and the fact that Valentine's Day is around the corner, I've rounded up some of my favorite blush finds, for you, from around the web.

Click on the corresponding number or picture below to be taken directly to the source.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8