Image Map

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My One Room, Two Ways Room Design

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to share the room Megan and Dawn, from E. Interiors, designed for their One Room, Two Way series. In case you missed it, today, I'm happy to share the Master Bedroom I designed for the series.

To refresh your memory the ladies from E. Interiors have started a new design series in which they select 2 pieces of furniture and then design a room around those two pieces. They also ask another designer to use the same 2 pieces and design a room of their own. Hence, the "One Room, Two Ways" series title. Megan and Dawn asked me to participate and chose this beautiful bed and nightstand as the 2 key pieces for the room. You can see Megan and Dawn's fabulous bohemian inspires design in my previous post. My design took on a more retreat type feel. The color palette remained neutral and incorporated a bit of feminine sophistication, which is no surprise to those who know my design style well. I love how the design came together and I hope you do too! Take a look!


I could definitely see myself spending time in this space! Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are all having a great week.

SHOP THIS DESIGN
(click on the image below to be take directly to the source)
(click on the arrows for more images)