Image Map

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sita Montgomery Interiors: The New Fork Project Family Room

Finally!!! I am sharing with you the full reveal of the New Fork Project, a Contemporary Rustic home nestled in the South Salt Lake Valley. If you follow me on Instagram, then you have seen many photos of this home. I was privileged enough to be hired by the homeowners to work on this home from pre-construction to completion. The construction of the home took roughly 18 months. During that time I worked closely with my clients and the amazing homebuilder, Cameo Homes, in designing and selecting ever inch of this home. I was given the amazing opportunity to not only design the home itself, but also the furnishings, art, accessories, etc. This project was a true labor of love. My clients are some of the kindest, most sincere people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They always treated me with kindness and respect. They valued my opinion and professional eye and put 100% of their faith in me. I can't thank them and the incredible team at Cameo Homes enough. Together, the 3 of us, were truly able to create something dreams are made of. As I share pictures of this home over the next few days, I hope you will find some inspiration from them.

First up, is the reveal of the Family Room. This room has so many beautiful details. From the dark stained ceiling beams, to the incredible stone fireplace and fireplace wall with insane finish carpentry and cabinetry, it is truly a show stopper. When you add the  majestic mountain views, as seen through the gorgeous wall of windows, this room can't be beat. Take a look.










Credits:
Photography by the talented Lucy Call
Cabinets and Countertops by Chris and Dicks
Lighting from Lighting Design
Home Builder: Cameo Homes 
Interior Design: Sita Montgomery Interiors

Tomorrow, I'll be sharing the Kitchen and Dining area with you! You won't want to miss it.