Image Map

Monday, March 14, 2016

Sita Montgomery Interiors: The New Fork Project Kitchen and Dining Area

Hello! I'm back today to share the kitchen and dining area from the New Fork Project. Although, I really love white kitchens, I was so excited when my clients told me they did not want white cabinetry. Instead, we chose walnut cabinets with a beautiful finish called River Bed. There are so many elements in the New Fork project kitchen that make it special. The custom metal hood and designer lighting are two that take this space to the next level. When you add professional grade appliances and gorgeous quartz countertops with a slab backsplash, this kitchen becomes truly spectacular.

In the adjacent dining area, I designed a coffered ceiling treatment, for the dark stained wood beams. I also designed a custom dining table, which was made by the talented artisans at Millbrook Furniture.

Both the kitchen and dining area beautiful, functional and comfortable. I am thrilled with how my designs for these spaces came together. I love thinking about my client's gathering in the kitchen and dining area with their friends and family. They say that the kitchen is the heart of the home and the kitchen in the New Fork Project is no exception.




















Dream Kitchen! Am I right??? 

Tomorrow, I'll be sharing the Master Suite, so be sure to check back.

Credits:
Photography: Lucy Call
Home Builder: Cameo Homes 
Interior Design: Sita Montgomery Interiors
Cabinets and Countertops: Chris and Dick's
Lighting: Lighting Design
Custom Dining Table: Millbrook Furniture