Image Map

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sophisticated and Feminine Office Design Board

Hello! Today, I am super excited to share with you this gorgeous Sophisticated and Feminine Office Design Board. As may of you may recall, last fall, my friend Megan from the blog, Honey We're Home, asked me to help her design the nursery for her new baby girl. Megan was participating in the One Room Challenge and wanted to complete the nursery for the challenge. The Nursery turned out beautiful and was even voted one of the Top One Room Challenge Makeovers from the Seasons Past, by House Beautiful!  It was super exciting to have one of my designs recognized by them. :)

Megan is participating in the One Room Challenge again and she asked if I would be willing to collaborate with her and help design her home office for this season's challenge. It's been great working with Megan. She and I have a very similar style, so it was easy for me to come up with a concept for her office, I knew she would love. We have spent hours on the phone, talking and texting to come up with an office design that she truly loves. Here is what we came up with...


Isn't it beautiful? I can't wait to see it come together. To see "before" pictures of the space, read more about it, and follow along with the 6 week transformation of the room on Megan's blog! I'll be sharing the finished product here, but you won't want to miss seeing the progress of Megan's office over the next few weeks. While you are at it, be sure to check out all of the participants of the One Room Challenge. This challenge turns out some of the best room transformations on the web, so you won't want to miss them!

Lastly, I'm sharing some sources from the design board for you! Click on the image below to be taken directly to the source. I'll share some more sources after the final reveal in a few weeks!

SHOP THIS DESIGN BOARD