Image Map

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Top Picks Under $50

Hello! I hope you are all having a great weekend! As I mentioned in my previous post, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is, by far, my favorite Sale of the year! The sale has started for those with Early Access. It will be open to the general public on July 21st, but if you don't have Early Access and want it, it's simple to get. Just go here for all the details. :)

I love this sale for so many reasons. Not only can I score some amazing items for myself, but I also can get a jumpstart on my Christmas Shopping for the year. To get you started, I've curated some of my top picks from Women's Fashion, Accessories and Home Decor under $50!
I'll be creating some gift guides for Kids and Men too. For now check out the fabulous and budget friendly finds.

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE
TOP PICKS UNDER $50