Image Map

Friday, July 22, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - What I Bought

Hello, Friends! Last week I posted some of my favorite finds from the annual Nordstrom Anniversary  Sale. As I mentioned in that post, this is my favorite and most anticipated sale of the year. I literally save up my pennies, so I can splurge during this sale. The fact that I have an early August Birthday, also helps me get my hands on the items on my Anniversary Sale wish list. I was fortunate enough to be able to shop the #Nsale during the Early Access period. Today, the sale opens up to the general public, so now EVERYONE can start shopping to their hearts' content. If you are worried that the sale is already "picked over" and items are out of stock, don't be! Nordstrom does it right and reserves stock of all the items in the sale and only releases them during the period of time the sale is open to the general public. That means everyone has the opportunity to get in on the deals! Yay!

I thought it would be fun to show you the items I picked up for myself during the sale. Take a look!


Click on the description or image below to be taken directly to the source.


You can see more of my Fashion and Home Decor picks from the Nordstrom Sale, here.
Also, be sure to check out my favorite finds under $50, here. :)

Happy Shopping!!


SaveSave